Rates and Policies
- Class placement is by ability and age appropriateness with the artistic director’s approval.
- A $45 registration fee is due at the time of enrollment and every September 1st thereafter per student paid in advance. This reserves a place in the class.
- Tuition is due in advance on the first week of the month (all tuitions received after the 10th of the month will automatically be assessed a 10% late fee.)
CLASSES / WEEK = MONTHLY TUITION 1 $80 2 $105 3 $135 4 $155 5 $180 6 $200 7 $220 8 $240 9 $260 Unlimited $280
Tuition for Pre-Ballet
CLASSES / WEEK = MONTHLY TUITION 1x / week $70 2x / week $95
All holiday and school closures have been precalculated into tuition rates and will not be prorated, deducted, credited, or refunded from your monthly rate.
- We do not make adjustments or give refunds for missed or unused classes.
- Parent/student must notify the school in writing if you discontinue classes. (Forms available in the office.)
- Make-up classes are available within the month missed and must be approved by the director.
- The school will close for major holidays and up to 3 days after a major performance.
- Students enrolling under charter schools may begin when charter school gives written consent and purchase order number.
- Student/parents are responsible for any charges not covered by the charter school that pays their tuition.
Senior Instructors: $45 per hour & $35 per half-hour
Master Instructors: $75 per hour & $45 per half-hour
Guest Instructors: Cost at discretion of the guest instructor
- There is an additional $10 per hour charge for studio rental fee for all private lessons given.
- Scheduled private lessons at least once a week will be discounted if paid monthly in advance.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required for all scheduled private lessons.
- Make-up lessons may be rescheduled at the discretion of the instructor.
- Note: Private coaching & choreography is available to currently enrolled students. Prices are set by instructor/choreographer.
* Rates & Policies may be subject to change.