Wish to enroll yourself or your child in our classes? Contact us to make an appointment.
For your convenience, you may download the SIB enrollment form, fill it out, and bring it to us when you sign up.
Fall 2018 Registration – Current Students
The last week of August each student will receive an information packet containing a new registration form & registration checklist. Please return these forms with a headshot photo and registration fee ($45 / student) on or before Sept. 10th. List your regular and new classes you are adding on the registration checklist, and submit it for the director’s approval and signature.
Class Requirement Reminders
- Pointe students are required to take 4 classes a week (including pointe class). Regular ballet class required before taking the pointe class.
- Make-up classes must be taken in the same or lower level classes.
School Rules & Policy Reminders
- No food or drink is allowed anywhere inside the building. Beverages must be in a sealed container (non-spill) or plastic water bottles only.
- Please do not leave your young students and/or siblings unattended. We recently had a problem with young children writing on the walls and the furniture with a pen.
- Any student who defaces walls or any other interior surface with graffiti will be suspended. Out reputation of having a beautiful studio commands respect and cooperation of the parents and students.
- Students are allowed inside the studios only when the teacher is present. No one else is allowed inside the studios at anytime.
Nutcracker auditions will be held at the studio Friday, September 7, 2018 and Saturday, September 8, 2018.